mactel-support-community team mailing list archive

Re: Where is the code?

I believe I've heard of / used repositories for a previous release with the
current release.

But a cleaner solution is to just download the source archives from the
PPA's web pages:
https://launchpad.net/~mactel-support/+archive/ppa/+packages
Once on that page, you click on the package name, and download the.gzipped
tarball with the source. You can verify it from the dsc also.

<https://launchpad.net/~mactel-support/+archive/ppa/+packages>-Mike