mactel-support-community team mailing list archive

Re: Call for Testing: Updated Apple backlight driver

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 01:33:14PM -0600, Seth Forshee wrote:
> I've identified a problem that's causing the apple_backlight device to
> stop working. I'll get this fixed and upload a new version of the
> driver. Until that's done please hold off on testing.

This problem should be fixed now in the PPA. Please proceed with
testing, and if you already added results to the wiki I'd appreciate it
if you could update your driver and see if anything changes. Thanks!