mactel-support-community team mailing list archive

Re: Call for Testing: Updated Apple backlight driver

I've identified a problem that's causing the apple_backlight device to
stop working. I'll get this fixed and upload a new version of the
driver. Until that's done please hold off on testing.

Thanks,
Seth