mactel-support team mailing list archive

Re: Debian and Ubuntu Mactel teams + hybrid graphics

It seems like the hfs-bless utility should be in the repos. I wonder if Thibaut can successfully get this into Debian. I would like for things to be a bit easier for Mac, as it seems everything is so very difficult to do sometimes :)
Thanks for this e-mail this is really good info!!