mactel-support team mailing list archive

Re: Packages for MacbookPro10,1 on Vivid?

Hi,
What graphics drivers are you using?
Nvidia's proprietary drivers usually solve a lot of issues in this
regard.  You can find out by opening:
software-properties-gtk
(In menus/Dash this program is called Software & Updates)

And clicking the Additional Drivers tab.
Then you can choose the Nvidia driver