magentoerpconnect-community team mailing list archive

Re: product variant multi

Hi Bika
This feature is still not implemented on openerp V6. We are interested to
develop it, but it's not so easy to do.

   - First of all the module Product_variant_multi have to check if it's
   work correctly on V6 (I made a lot of improvement some month ago on the v5
   but I don't try the module on v6)
   - After we need to improve the magento API, in order to be able to create
   configurable product with the API.
   - And to finish (the hard part), synchronize the configurable product
   with the product_variant_multi.

We also need to make some improvement like creating a generic module which
allow you to move a field from the template to the product and vice versa.
So we can configure which field are commun for every variant (visibility,
tax, meta information, dimension...) and which are specific to the variant
(color, size...). And also maybe by default attributes have to be added on
the product.template.

If you want you can take a look on this previous conversation :
https://lists.launchpad.net/magentoerpconnect-community/msg00085.html

If your customer can fund this development or if you can found various
customers interested we are interested to developed it.

Best Regards