magentoerpconnect-community team mailing list archive

Magento CE 1.5.0; Magento Enterprise 1.9+ any success?

Hello

we recently made very quick tests with Magento CE 1.5.0; Magento Enterprise
1.9+ and it looks like we are having an issue with the PHP part of the
connector.

Indeed, basic synch button will properly import websites and storviews.  But
partner group import or product attribute list import will not work with
some "invalid API Path" Magento error message, like if the XML declaration
of the extra WS API were not active for those services.

Anyone has any clue about that?

NB1: in order to have Magentoerpconnect listed in "OpenERP Apps", we will
need to refactor the branch file layout to nest our files in a
"magentoerpconnect" module. Pay attention to this when updating.

NB2: we are probably going to implement "sale order push" very quickly, I've
an idea how to make it work simply without any risk of bad error management.

Thanks.

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant