magentoerpconnect-community team mailing list archive

Re: install magentoerpconnector in OpenERP

HI,

I've the same problem with the last version of Magento. Not all files are installed on Magento. To fix it, I do this points :

1) Installation with magentoconnecte
2) Download the module's source : http://connect.magentocommerce.com/community/get/Openlabs_OpenERPConnector-1.3.1.tgz
3) untgz the file
4) upload files in the app directory on the web server in the right place.

PS : Thanks to Sebastien to find this problem.

Thierry