magentoerpconnect-community team mailing list archive

Re: install magentoerpconnector in OpenERP

On 15/06/2011 11:14, pitititi wrote:
> HI,
>
> I've the same problem with the last version of Magento. Not all files
> are installed on Magento. To fix it, I do this points :
>
> 1) Installation with magentoconnecte
> 2) Download the module's source :
> http://connect.magentocommerce.com/community/get/Openlabs_OpenERPConnector-1.3.1.tgz
>
> 3) untgz the file
> 4) upload files in the app directory on the web server in the right place.
>
> PS : Thanks to Sebastien to find this problem.
>
> Thierry
>
> Le 15. 06. 11 11:08, Raimon Esteve a écrit :
>> El dc 15 de 06 de 2011 a les 10:58 +0200, en/na Papa Amath Sow va
>> escriure:
>>> Dear members,
>>> I am trying to install the magentoerpconnector module in OpenERP and I
>>> have a problem. The import of the module in OpenERP is a success but I
>>> cannot find the module to install it, even after an update.
>>> Is it a compatibility issue ? I use OpenERP 6.0.2 version.
>>> Thanks for your help, I really need it.
>> Administrator ->  Modules
>> You can check menus at Features tab (Created menus)
>>
>> Also, add/recheck group of user (permissions)

Thanks for yours answers,
But the problem is in OpenERP, I have already installed the connector in
Magento.
Actually, I can't find the module in OpenERP to install it, though I
have imported it successfully.