magentoerpconnect-community team mailing list archive

Configurable Products in OpenERP 6.0

Hello MagentoERPConnect Community,

I am exploring the magentoerpconnect
module<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Emagentoerpconnect-core-editors/magentoerpconnect/magentoerpconnect-v6>for
OpenERP 6.0 . I am looking for configurable products support within
it.
I came across this method in product.py file in the module:

def ext_export_configurable(self, cr, uid, id,
external_referential_ids=None, defaults=None, context=None):
        logger = netsvc.Logger()
        logger.notifyChannel('ext synchro', netsvc.LOG_INFO, "Warning!
exporting configurable product (id %s) requires manual settings on Magento
side" %(id))

My question is what settings are required on Magento Side to support
Configurable products export from OpenERP? Can anyone please provide me the
required steps?

Thanks in advance,
Rima Vora