magentoerpconnect-community team mailing list archive

Import attribute value for a product directly in database

Hi everyone,

I need your help for an importation in an OpenERP which use magentoerpconnect. All attribute, attribute set and attribute value was defined in magento and then imported in OpenERP.

Now I am importing the product in OpenERP, and I need to assign the good value for each attribute of each product. For exemple saying that the color attribute of product X is blue.

In my data flow, I have the product_id, the attribute_id and the option_id. I should have everything needed so that I can import this but my problem is that I am not able to find the table which store this value. I know the table which store the product, the one which store the attribute, the one which store the attribute_option, but not the one which store the relation between them.

Where is stored this relation?

Regards,
Yannick.

Follow ups