Re: Where do i start

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:21:39 +0100
Rui Moreira <ruimoreira29@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I there i am new to the mailing list and also new to the development
> of maria (have been using mysql for a while though)
> so the question is ... where do i start ?
> Thank you

Have you had a look at the MariaDB page on AskMonty.org?

http://askmonty.org/wiki/index.php/MariaDB

Code checkout is fairly straightforward. If you have ideas about where
you want to begin, the barrier to getting things done is fairly low.

If you're not quite sure what you want to do, I'd suggest monitoring
list and IRC traffic, and seeing what others are working on for either
direction for your own efforts or potential help with ongoing work.

HTH.

--
./k

kurt von finck

http://www.mneptok.com

public key: keyserver.ubuntu.com
key id: 5229D26A
fingerprint: 127A A484 ADBF A5AD E7FB 8CD2 8913 18F4 5229 D26A

Music is the space between the notes. - Debussy