Re: Patches to consider to include

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 8:58 AM, Paul McCullagh
<paul.mccullagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On May 14, 2009, at 5:15 PM, Vadim Tkachenko wrote:
>
>> Paul,
>>
>> I do not think it happens soon.
>
> Probably not :(
>
>> On conference Mark said - No more upgrades :)
>

> Yup, they are happy that their system is running and that they have all the
> features they require now.

I think it will be great when there won't have to be another Google
with respect to MySQL. Had an open development model existed when we
started more of our work would have been done in the open, we would
have made fewer mistakes and it would have been easier to get our work
into mainstream branches.

But I think that change is happening.

--
Mark Callaghan