Re: Patches to consider to include

Hi!

>>>>> "Vadim" == Vadim Tkachenko <vadim@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Vadim> Hello,
Vadim> What do you think about including  patches
Vadim> global_trx_ids, binlog event checksums and fixes to crash-proof slaves
Vadim> from https://code.launchpad.net/~jtolmer/mysql-server/global-trx-ids
Vadim> into tree ?

During the incoming months we will look at all publicly available
patches, included the above, to decide what makes sense to do with
them.

Basicly there are 3 options:

- Review, fix (if necessary) and add the patch to MariaDB 5.1
- Review, fix (if necessary) and add the patch to MariaDB 5.4

Disregard the patch for now, but put a reference to it in worklog with
a comment why we disregarded the patch and also, if it makes sense,
what needs to be done for us to accept the patch.

Regards,
Monty