Re: Patches to consider to include

Kristian Nielsen <knielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> No idea, sorry...

Hm, I just remembered something odd on the 6.0 Launchpad tree:

    https://code.launchpad.net/~maria-captains/maria/6.0

    Repository format:  	Packs containing knits without subtree support

This is different from our other repositories, and seems to be an older
format. Though I am 99% sure I upgraded the 6.0 tree at the same time as the
other trees.

So maybe this is what is causing your problems? Though in that case it is
still strange that I do not have any problems.

Feel free to upgrade the lp:maria/6.0 tree to repository version 1.9 to see if
it solves your problem.

Also which version of bzr are you using? Here is my:

    Bazaar (bzr) 1.14.1
      Python interpreter: /usr/bin/python 2.5.2
      Python standard library: /usr/lib/python2.5
      bzrlib: /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/bzrlib
      Bazaar configuration: /home/knielsen/.bazaar
      Bazaar log file: /home/knielsen/.bzr.log

    Copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Canonical Ltd.
    http://bazaar-vcs.org/

    bzr comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.  bzr is free software, and
    you may use, modify and redistribute it under the terms of the GNU
    General Public License version 2 or later.