Re: Bug tracker for MariaDB

Hi Bryan,

On 19/06/2009, at 8:01 AM, Bryan Alsdorf wrote:
I am in the process of setting up Eventum as the bug tracker at Monty Program AB to track bugs in MariaDB.
[...]
Any suggestions or comments are appreciated, once I finish the initial setup I will get a test site up for everyone to look over.

I would very very strongly suggest to use the bug tracking facilities at Launchpad. They're neatly linked to branches, allow people to follow, do linking to upstream bugtrackers, etc.
OurDelta and Percona also use it, which again provides neat integration.

Cheers,
Arjen.
--
Arjen Lentz, Director @ Open Query (http://openquery.com)
Affordable Training and ProActive Support for MySQL & related technologies

Follow our blog at http://openquery.com/blog/
OurDelta: free enhanced builds for MySQL @ http://ourdelta.org