new buildbot report at askmonty

Hi all,

Last week I pushed a new report for buildbot live and after a few tweaks wanted to send out an email on it.

The report is located here:
http://askmonty.org/buildbot/reports/

At the moment we only have the "cross reference" report, more reports will be added in the future. The cross reference report lists all test failures matching your search (to view all data just click "search" with no parameters"). You can click on a row to display the full test failure text.

Currently there are only a few test failures listed but all future failures will appear on this report.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to email the list, me directly or hop on #maria

Best Regards,
--
Bryan Alsdorf, Lead Web Developer
Monty Program, AB. http://askmonty.org