Re: new buildbot report at askmonty

Hi Bryan,

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 12:02:37PM -0500, Bryan Alsdorf wrote:
> Last week I pushed a new report for buildbot live and after a few tweaks
> wanted to send out an email on it.
>
> The report is located here:
> http://askmonty.org/buildbot/reports/
>
> At the moment we only have the "cross reference" report, more reports
> will be added in the future. The cross reference report lists all test
> failures matching your search (to view all data just click "search" with
> no parameters").  You can click on a row to display the full test failure
> text.
That's great and already is a time saver.

> Currently there are only a few test failures listed but all future
> failures will appear on this report.

We've already collected a list of things we want from BuildBot here:

  https://askmonty.org/wiki/index.php/BuildBotTodo

I'd like to ask in particular for the first item:

#  It should be possible to see list of failed testcases for each build
    * And that information should be all presented on one page so that one can
    * instantly answer a question "which tests fail after my latest push?" and
    * compare that to the previous push.

BR
 Sergey
--