Buildbot scheduling problem: makedist waiting for newtest

Hi!

One can now frequently observe buildbot to be in this state:

  hardy-amd64-makedist (idle with 1 pending)
  hardy-amd64-newtest  (building with 1 pending)

I interpret it as follows: makedist is waiting for newtest to complete. The
problem with that is that when one is working on a windows problem, he has
to wait for newtest to complete for every push.

The only was I see to fix this is to have a dedicated buildslave for makedist
jobs, i.e. with current settings  hardy should run two buildslaves, one working
on makedist and the other on newtest.

Is there a better way to address this?

BR
 Sergey