Re: Windows installer kick-off

My point was that if you never used Windows above XP, UAC and PCA could very
well fool you when it comes to installing.  So you should have a basic
understanding of it!
Yes in my understanding the same installer package will work with 32 bit and
64 bit (with the possibility that some file names will be different).
-- Peter