Re: Userstats patch applied to MariaDB 5.2

Hi, Monty!

On Oct 19, Michael Widenius wrote:

> I just finished applying / modifying / rewriting the userstats patch
> to MariaDB 5.2 and will commit this in a moment.

I wonder if anybody cares to monitor mutex usage in MySQL.

This patch adds few new global mutexes that are locked at least once per
statement (or more).

Without benchmark results one can only speculate whether it will affect
users or not.

Regards / Mit vielen Grüßen,

  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /   Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxx>