Re: Warnings in MariaDB

Hi Monty,

Thanks for the information.

For PBXT I think it would be best if you correct such errors immediately when compiling and then push to the MariaDB tree, because without the exact compiler you are using, we cannot confirm that the warnings have indeed been removed.

We will see to it that any changes made to PBXT in MariaDB find there way into the PBXT trunk. Of course you can also send a patch for the PBXT trunk, but this should not be necessary for such small changes, where it is obvious why they were done.

Best regards,

Paul