Re: Warnings in MariaDB

Hi!

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul McCullagh <paul.mccullagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Paul> Hi Monty,
Paul> Thanks for the information.

Paul> For PBXT I think it would be best if you correct such errors
Paul> immediately when compiling and then push to the MariaDB tree, because
Paul> without the exact compiler you are using, we cannot confirm that the
Paul> warnings have indeed been removed.

Ok, I will do that. (now done, will be in next push)

I hope you are fine with me fixing all compiler warnings we find...

Paul> We will see to it that any changes made to PBXT in MariaDB find there
Paul> way into the PBXT trunk. Of course you can also send a patch for the
Paul> PBXT trunk, but this should not be necessary for such small changes,
Paul> where it is obvious why they were done.

Thanks!

Regards,
Monty