Re: Reviewing bug reports: feature needed

Hi!

Kristian> Sergey Petrunya <psergey@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> IIRC launchpad can link *branches* (not pushes or changesets) to bugs somehow.
>> It seems the linking is done only manually, i.e. one needs to go for example to
>> https://code.launchpad.net/~maria-captains/maria/5.1-merge, click the "Link to
>> a bug report" and so forth.

Kristian> `bzr commit` has a --fixes option, so one can say

Kristian>    bzr commit --fixes lp:nnnn

Kristian> I believe this will cause a linking to happen on Launchpad.

Kristian> (but I guess this still counts as "manual", and as far as I know it does not
Kristian> work with `bzr gcommit`).

So a possible feature request would be to:
- Have a field in 'bzr gcommit' where you can list bugs that
  are fixed with the patch.
- Allow one to run bzr gcommit with a --fixes option

Kurt, can you ask the launchpad/bzr devs what they could do for us to
solve this?

Regards,
Monty