Re: [Merge] lp:~paul-mccullagh/maria/maria-pbxt-rc3 into lp:maria

Hi, Paul!

On Dec 01, Paul McCullagh wrote:

> This patch changes MariaDB code in one case:
>
> File handler.cc, Line 1591
>
> DBUG_ASSERT(total_ha_2pc == (ulong) opt_bin_log+1); // only InnoDB and binlog
>
> This line has been commented out, because the assertions fails now
> that PBXT supports XA.
>
> Although this assertion implies that not everything will work, I have
> not found any problem with the stability of MySQL due to the addition
> of PBXT XA.

Eh, no, not exactly. This assertion was to make sure that the ifdef'ed
code only runs when InnoDB is the only XA-capable engine.

As it's no longer the case, you need to remove the whole ifdef block,
not only the assert.

> PBXT XA can be disabled by setting pbxt_support_xa=0, it is enabled by
> default.

Regards / Mit vielen Grüßen,

  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /   Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxx>