Re: Why 5.1.39 is not on launchpad?

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:28:51 -0500, Daniel Bartholomew
<dbart@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Daniel> On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:50:17 +0200, Michael Widenius
Daniel> <monty@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Daniel>
Monty> The reason they are not there is that one needs to do the
Monty> changes manually on Launchpad and we forgot to do it for last
Monty> release.
Monty>
Monty> We need to find out if there is an API we could do to
Monty> automaticly upload files.

There is:

http://blog.launchpad.net/api/recipe-for-uploading-files-via-the-api

Monty> Sergey, can you please upload the files to:
Monty> https://launchpad.net/maria/+download
Monty> (Sorry, don't have time to do it today)

Daniel> Kristian has given me access, so I can do this if you want.

I tried all day yesterday to upload files but never succeeded. It
appears to be something that affects more than just me:
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/490638

Can someone else give it a try?

The steps I followed were:

1. Go to the main maria page: https://launchpad.net/maria
2. select the "ongoing" milestone:
   https://launchpad.net/maria/5.1/ongoing
3. Click on "Add Download File" and attempt to upload a file

Thanks.

--
Daniel Bartholomew
Monty Program - http://askmonty.org