Re: bzr commit into MariaDB 5.1, with Maria 1.5:maria branch (knielsen:2785)

Hi Igor

On 14/12/2009, at 12:39 PM, Igor Babaev wrote:
There should be a common sense after all.
Adding 7K files from boost doesn't comply with a common sense.
no matter what Arjen thinks about it.
If oqgraph cannot do without boost in the MariaDB development tree we'd
better drop oqgraph.

It's not much in size, it's numbers of files that you're concerned about - and I fully share your concern. I'd need to check (and possibly verify with Antony) how the Boost include logic works and if we can therefore strip it to the bits OQGRAPH actually uses.

Cheers,
Arjen.

Sergei Golubchik wrote:
Hi, knielsen!

Oh, I sincerely hope you don't think of pushing *that*.
The whole damn boost inside mariadb bzr tree ?
What's the next step, libc ?

On Dec 13, knielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
#At lp:maria

2785 knielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx	2009-12-13 [merge]
Merge OQGraph into latest mariadb trunk + 99 char length limit fix.
     added:
       mysql-test/suite/oqgraph/
       mysql-test/suite/oqgraph/include/
       mysql-test/suite/oqgraph/include/have_oqgraph_engine.inc
       mysql-test/suite/oqgraph/r/
       mysql-test/suite/oqgraph/r/basic.result
       mysql-test/suite/oqgraph/t/
       mysql-test/suite/oqgraph/t/basic-master.opt
       mysql-test/suite/oqgraph/t/basic.test
       storage/oqgraph/
       storage/oqgraph/CMakeFiles.txt
       storage/oqgraph/Makefile.am
       storage/oqgraph/boost/
       storage/oqgraph/boost/xpressive/match_results.hpp
       storage/oqgraph/boost/xpressive/xpressive_typeof.hpp
[... cut, 7320 other boost files skipped...]
       storage/oqgraph/graphcore-graph.h
       storage/oqgraph/graphcore-types.h
       storage/oqgraph/graphcore.cc
       storage/oqgraph/graphcore.h