Re: Rev 2734: Maria WL#61 in file:///Users/bell/maria/bzr/work-maria-5.2-engine/

Hi!

Oleksandr> Hi!
Oleksandr> 22 янв. 2010, в 15:31, Michael Widenius написал(а):

>>> {mysql_plugin_defs},builtin_partition_plugin")
>>> +  SET (mariaext_plugin_defs  "$
>>> {mariaext_plugin_defs},bltnmext_partition_plugin")
>>> ENDIF(NOT WITHOUT_PARTITION_STORAGE_ENGINE)
>>
>> Probably stupid questions, but why mariaext instead of just mariadb?

Oleksandr> MARIAdbEXTension

why not simply mariadb_plugin_defs to mimic the mysql one.
or if you really want to have 'ext' then use:

mariadb_extra_plugin_defs

<cut>

>>> +struct st_mariaext_plugin
>>> +{
>>> +  const char *sversion;  /* plugin version string */
>>
>> sversion -> version ?

Oleksandr> actually it was string version (we have already numeric one).

Then use 'version_info'

<cut>

>> I think that for staticly compiled plugins we should require that
>> they have also extension information. What do you think about this?

Oleksandr> It is for dynamically linked plugins. Of course statically linked will
Oleksandr> have everything but they will be included in built in plugins array
Oleksandr> (it is other code).

then ok.

Regards,
Monty