Re: Fix for 2 failing tests on Windows

Alex Budovski <abudovski@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Some tests that call mtr.add_suppression to ignore expected warnings
> hard-code the forward slash '/' character as the expected path
> delimiter. This breaks tests on Windows as the regex does not match as
> expected.
>
> E.g.
>
> Recovering table: './mysqltest/t_corrupted2'
>
> fails to match
>
> 100123 23:48:26 [Warning] Recovering table: '.\mysqltest\t_corrupted2'
>
> and hence the test fails spuriously.
>
> Attached is a simple patch that fixes this issue while maintaining
> compatibility with other platforms.
>
> Let me know what you think.

Good catch, thanks!

I will incorporate this together with the binlog test fixes when I solve the
problem with test failures.

Is there any special reason you added --disable_query_log around the
suppression calls, or was it just to avoid having to edit the .result? (Just
curious, agree that there is little use in having them in .result in the first
place).