Re: askmonty.org moving to a new server this Thursday (25 Feb)

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:50:36 -0500, Daniel Bartholomew
<dbart@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Daniel> All,
Daniel>
Daniel> I'm sending this to both Maria Developers and Maria Discuss to
Daniel> make sure it gets to everyone, sorry for any duplicates.
Daniel>
Daniel> Just a heads up for everyone: I will be moving the askmonty.org
Daniel> website from its current home to a new server this Thursday, 25
Daniel> Feb.
Daniel>
Daniel> If all goes according to plan, the website will remain up
Daniel> during the move but will be read-only during the actual switch.
Daniel>
Daniel> askmonty.org is the only domain/website that will be impacted
Daniel> by this move, websites on any other domain (such as
Daniel> buildbot.askmonty.org) are not part of this move and will
Daniel> continue to function normally.
Daniel>
Daniel> I will send a notice out on Thursday when I start the process,
Daniel> and a final one once the move is complete and I've tested that
Daniel> things are working properly.

Here is the promised notice about this move. I'm going to start it
momentarily and will send another notice when the move is finished.

Thanks!

--
Daniel Bartholomew
Monty Program - http://askmonty.org