Re: LIMIT optimisations

Hi Mark !

Unfortunately, if you want to have the ability to jump to random page, you're stuck and cannot use this workaround ! And in the case of a forum, you're most of the time jumping to the latest page of a topic. Anyway I'm pretty sure we could add some optimisations to improve the current behaviour (like ICP), if it's not already the case (I've not checked this with MySQL 5.5 / Maria yet)

Thanks,
  Jocelyn