Re: oqgraph in mariadb - integration work

Arjen Lentz <arjen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> On 31 Mar 2010, at 05:14, Arjen Lentz wrote:

>>> I think we need something like
>>> %attr(644, root, root) %{_libdir}/mysql/plugin

Ok, I got it sorted out (it wasn't quite like this, but should be ok now).

> So my preference would be to make it a built-in/regular as it will
> make adopton and subsequent use much easier.

Understand, unfortunately I am out of cycles to look into changing this (I
think it requires some (probably simple) changes in at least plug.in and
mysql-test-run.pl). But I personally have no strong opinion one way or the
other.

Anyway, the good news is I seem to have got everything sorted out. It's
running in Buildbot now, and first few builds look correct on both .deb and
.rpm.

    https://buildbot.askmonty.org/buildbot/grid?branch=mariadb-5.2-knielsen

Arjen, I'll try to remember to put the packages up somewhere in case you want
to check them out.

So if everything looks ok to you, I will ask Serg to do second review, and
hopefully things will be sorted!

I'll push here once Launchpad gets back up:

    lp:~knielsen/maria/5.2-oqgraph