Re: [Commits] Rev 2898: generalization of mtr to support suite.pm extensions: in http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~maria-captains/maria/5.1/

Hi, Kristian!

On Aug 11, Kristian Nielsen wrote:
> > +
> > +  if (! defined($option) and $ENV{$option_name}) {
>
> This will prevent an option to be set from an environment variable
> with the value "0". (Just a remark, I'm not sure if that is a problem
> or not though.)

Fixed, thanks.

> It's a nice cleanup of mtr, and I'm positively surprised how much
> cleanup you achieved with how little code changes, thanks!
>
> Ok to push.

Thanks.

I've found one problem with my patch - many tests were skipped (they
didn't fail, though) because skip-innodb was applied globally, and not
only for tests without have_innodb.inc

mtr has a function that reads the test and all included files,
recursively, looking for "include/have_innodb.inc" substring and adds
"skip-innodb" only if this substring was not found. Also it looks for
pbxt, federated, binlog, etc.

Fixed as follows: I've made mtr to support -master.opt and -slave.opt
(and simply .opt) files not only for the main test file, but for all
included files too. So now include/have_innodb.inc has a completent file
include/have_innodb.opt with the --loose-innodb option. Same for pbxt,
federated, binlog. It gives the same effect as looking for substrings -
any test using innodb gets innodb enabled.

I'll push into a staging tree asap.