Re: Ipv6

 Hi,

ipv6 INET_ATON and INET_NTOA would be mainly usefull to application compatibility, and painless ipv6 migration.

For example, in my PHP script I'm using almost everywhere INET_ATON to store $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']. If INET_ATON and NTOA are supported, I only have to change the column type storing my IP values to be able to store 128-bit integers, without changing anything else in the code.

Thanks,
  Jocelyn