./configure report

Hi.

For a while, I had a small personal gripe that it is not easy to see
what plugins are configured to be built and how. That is, I know where
to look (configure prints all that when working, but not
alphabetically, so a particular plugin name isn't easy to spot) but I
had to explain this to other often enough to realize that it's not at
all obvious.

The configure script prints at the end the small configuration report.
I've extended it from

--< cut >------------------------------------
config.status: executing my_config.h commands

You can find information about MariaDB at
http://askmonty.org/wiki/index.php/MariaDB

Remember to check the platform specific part of the reference manual for
hints about installing MariaDB on your platform. Also have a look at the
files in the Docs directory.

---
Configuration summary for MariaDB Server version 5.1.50-MariaDB

   * Installation prefix:       /usr/local
   * System type:               unknown-linux-gnu
   * Host CPU:                  x86_64
   * C Compiler:                gcc (Gentoo 4.4.3-r2 p1.2) 4.4.3
   * C++ Compiler:              g++ (Gentoo 4.4.3-r2 p1.2) 4.4.3
   * Debug enabled:             no
   * Community Features:        yes

---

Thank you for choosing MariaDB!

--< cut >------------------------------------

to include all plugins in alphabetical order
(and moved informational text down to improve its visibility,
as the plugin list is long):

--< cut >------------------------------------
config.status: executing my_config.h commands
---
Configuration summary for MariaDB Server version 5.2.2-MariaDB-gamma

  * Archive Storage Engine:          plugin
  * Aria Storage Engine:             yes
  * Blackhole Storage Engine:        plugin
  * CSV Storage Engine:              yes
  * Cluster Storage Engine:          no
  * Collection of Authentication Plugins: plugin
  * Daemon Example Plugin:           plugin
  * Example Storage Engine:          plugin
  * Federated Storage Engine:        plugin
  * FederatedX Storage Engine:       plugin
  * Graph Storage Engine:            plugin
  * IBM DB2 for i Storage Engine:    no
  * InnoDB Storage Engine:           plugin
  * Memory Storage Engine:           yes
  * MyISAM MERGE Engine:             yes
  * MyISAM Storage Engine:           yes
  * PBXT Storage Engine:             no
  * Partition Support:               no
  * Simple Parser:                   plugin
  * Sphinx Storage Engine:           plugin
  * XtraDB Storage Engine:           plugin

  * Installation prefix:             /usr/local
  * System type:                     unknown-linux-gnu
  * Host CPU:                        x86_64
  * C Compiler:                      gcc (Gentoo 4.4.3-r2 p1.2) 4.4.3
  * C++ Compiler:                    g++ (Gentoo 4.4.3-r2 p1.2) 4.4.3
  * Debug enabled:                   no
  * Community Features:              yes

---

You can find information about MariaDB at
http://askmonty.org/wiki/index.php/MariaDB

Remember to check the platform specific part of the reference manual for
hints about installing MariaDB on your platform. Also have a look at the
files in the Docs directory.

Thank you for choosing MariaDB!

So, what do you think? Too long to be useful?
Or shall I push ?
Need to reorder sections? (yes, it's a bikeshed color question, I know)