MySQL 6.0 branches on launchpad

Hi,

As you know, MySQL is no longer working on the old MySQL 6.0 codebase. I
noticed that the mysql-6.0-backup and mysql-6.0-codebase trees are no longer
in ~mysql-server on Launchpad.

Since there has been talk about backporting from 6.0 the backup and/or other
features not yet in MySQL 5.5/5.6, I thought it might be useful for people to
still have easy access to these trees, so I pushed them to ~maria on
Launchpad:

    lp:~maria-captains/maria/mysql-6.0-backup
    lp:~maria-captains/maria/mysql-6.0-codebase

 - Kristian.