Re: Automatic annotated code coverage reports for MariaDB

Hi Philip,

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 08:17:57PM +0300, Philip Stoev wrote:
> I have now managed to make buildbot produce automatic LCOV reports for
> MariaDB. You can view them here
>
> http://fedora13.selfip.org/lcov/

I looked, and noticed a problem: this coverage generator ignores markup
like 'purecov: inspected', 'purecov: deadcode' and 'purecov begin/end
inspected/deadcode'. This means it generates a lot of false positives.

> The buildbot host is capable of building any other launchpad-based tree,
> so if you require lcov reports for a particular feature or storage engine
> that you are developing, please drop me a note and I will configure
> reports to be generated for your tree as well.

Could we have lp:~maria-captains/maria/5.3-dsmrr-cpk there, please?

BR
 Sergey
--
Sergey Petrunia, Software Developer