To: "Philip Stoev" <pstoev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <maria-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 7:25 PM
Subject: Is it possible to have RQG look for crashes only?

Hi Philip,

I've been fixing bugs in maria-5.3-mwl128-dsmrr-cpk tree, fixed two of the four problems so far. My general impression is that crashes are easier to fix than wrong results. Is it possible to run RQG in a mode that will cause it to ignore
the difference in query results, and stop only on crashes?

if yes, I'd like to get a command/grammar that were used to test the
-mwl128-dsmrr-cpk tree.

BR
Sergey
--