Re: Documentation for Percona patch for row-based replication of pk-less tables

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 11:53:01 +0100, Kristian Nielsen <knielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Incidentally, do we have a list of all bugs fixed in MariaDB over MySQL? I
> think that would be quite useful, even if it might get a bit out of date as
> MySQL also fixes some bugs. I suppose it could mostly be compiled from your
> release notes. This would also provide motivation for developers to actually
> make a proper bug report on issues fixed and proper commit messages etc :-)
> Anyway, just a suggestion.

I think it's a great thing to continue to maintain.

I'm giving a talk at the MySQL UC this year entitled "Fixed in Drizzle"
and it's going to require a bunch of research as we didn't always keep a
singular comprehensive list (especially non user-visible things).

--
Stewart Smith