Buildbot will be down start of next week due to upgrade

Next week, on Monday, I plan to take down Buildbot and start the upgrade
process to version 0.8.x.

This is a somewhat major upgrade, as Buildbot 0.8 switches to storing all its
state and history in a MySQL (well MariaDB probably ;-) database rather than
gazilions of Python-encoded files. Hopefully this will speed up our Buildbot,
which has frankly gotten painfully slow.

I plan to stop Buildbot, take a full backup, then attempt the upgrade and data
conversion. Buildbot will be down this time, which I estimate could be 1-2
days, but it is hard to tell for sure without knowing what issues could arise.

If the upgrade fails in some way, I will revert from the backup (but I hope of
course to get it running on the new version).

>From reading the docs, it looks like we will loose the history of past
builds. I will see if there is some way to avoid that, but if not I suppose we
can still live with it (note that the cross-reference search of old test
failures is not affected by the upgrade, and will not loose any history).