Preparing to release MariaDB 5.2.7

Monty,

I saw your note about the new MariaDB 5.2.7 release being ready, but
it looks like the "mariadb-5.2.7" tag has not been added to the 5.2
tree on launchpad. Can you or one of the other developers add it? I
need the tag as part of my process for creating the changelog.

Apart from that, I just need to determine which buildbot build is the
correct one.

Kristian,
You sent me some instructions a while back for how to do this but I
can't remember them. I guess you've spoiled me by usually just telling
me the build number. :) Can you send the instructions to me again?

Thanks.

--
Daniel Bartholomew
MariaDB - http://mariadb.org