Re: WL#202: Extend progress reporting

I did already.  And it reads

*Clients that supports progress reporting:
* The mysql command line client, starting from version 15.0 (comes with
MariaDB 5.3).
* mytop which comes with MariaDB 5.3 has a '%' column that shows the
progress.*
*
*
It does not list the C-API.  maybe you should add "Clients compiled with the
C-API as shipped with MariaDB 5.3+ provided that ... ". It it not all that
the command line supports that is suppored in API (examples: \G-delimiter
and SOURCE statement for instance) so listing CLI does not necessary. *
*
*
*
Now I have read 'deeper' and it looks like C-API is working too.  But I
think it should be listed explicitly if supported.*
*

-- Peter