Re: Preparations for 5.3.2 release

- join_cache_level can be set to value higher than 1, and also
We can't do it unless we set a minimum number of rows in join cache that
allows using blocked-based join algorithms,
or better we calculate the cost of possible usage of join cache and
make a fair choice.

- index_conditi,on_pushdown can be enabled.
My big patch that incorporates InnoDB changes from mysql-5.6 for ICP is
still not merged with latest version of 5.3.

Both of those would be fairly major changes that will require additional rounds of testing once they are pushed. The sooner this happens, the better, so please let me know once they are ready.

Philip Stoev