Re: bsd9 buildbot host

Daniel Bartholomew <dbart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I've installed buildbot on the bsd9 host at Timour's office and set it
> up as a buildslave.

> However, the builder keeps throwing an exception right at the start of
> the compile step. For example build 4:
> http://buildbot.askmonty.org/buildbot/builders/bsd9-64/builds/4
>
> The err.html file says: "exceptions.KeyError: 'keepstamp'" and the
> err.text file says: "Traceback from remote host -- Traceback
> unavailable".

Looks like this is this bug:

    http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/1995

Apparently this happens when Buildbot master tries to download the compiler
warning suppression file from the slave. The `keepstamp' argument is mandatory
for such download on the version of buildslave installed on that host due to
above bug (IIUC).

The easiest fix is probably just to disable the download of the suppression
file. I think we can live without it. I tried that, and it seems to work -
compile is running now.

 - Kristian.