Re: Patches in 10.0 missing in 10.0-base, causing buildbot failures

Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I can backport them to 10.0-base. But it's not particularly urgent, we
> aren't going to build packages from 10.0-base, right?

No, not urgent, agree.

I've changes Buildbot so that the upgrade2 test is skipped in 10.0-base. So we
get rid of the annoying failures. As you say, we're not going to release
packages from 10.0-base anyway.

With regard to the 5.5 merge to 10.0 rather than 10.0-base, seems igor already
merged 5.5 to 10.0-base, and bzr --weave seems to mostly deal ok with that.

Thanks,