Hello, and broken source tree information / links on askmonty.org wiki

Hello all

just joined the development list recently, looking at doing a little bit of
development maybe.
Apologies in advance if this is the wrong list to ask my question.

I have been working through the information at
https://kb.askmonty.org/en/Getting_the_MariaDB_Source_Code/ and related pages.
Being used to SVN and git, I am still finding my way around bzr, and finding
it incredibly slow executing `bzr branch lp:maria`.  I am not sure whether it
is just me, but I am finding the kB/s is a long way below my connection speed.

Anyway I decided to try and shortcut the process and download the branch
starting tarball instead, except that all the links on the page

http://askmonty.org/wiki/MariaDB:Download:Shared_Repo

seem to be broken?  Is the tar.gz shared repo information still valid?

thanks,
Andrew

--

https://launchpad.net/~andymc73