Re: what pros/cons of storing binary log in an InnoDB table?

Stewart,

I would pretty much like to see benchmarks numbers, especially
under IO-bound workload before agreeing that it performs well.

--
Vadim Tkachenko, CTO, Percona
Phone +1-925-400-7377,  Skype: vadimtk153

Join us in Santa Clara for the annual Percona Live MySQL Conference & Expo 2013!
http://www.percona.com/live/mysql-conference-2013/

Looking for Replication with Data Consistency?
Try Percona XtraDB Cluster!