Re: Using C++ features in MariaDB

Hi Sergei,

The reason I'm asking is that, while I'm generally cautious about new
C++ features, there are some features in C++11 which I'm pretty happy
about.  For example, class enumerations and nullptr (
http://www.cprogramming.com/c++11/c++11-nullptr-strongly-typed-enum-class.html
).

I'm trying to anticipate whether or not a patch would be rejected if
it contained those constructs.

- Christian