Re: Benchmark of connect performance

<skip>
> The results don't match Yoshis otherwise. See yourself.

Historical remark on this, the patch  for MDEV-3945,
http://lists.askmonty.org/pipermail/commits/2012-December/003976.html )  was
something that I did  to reduce contention of the LOCK_thread_count  in this
benchmark. This patch  was inspired by the said Yoshi's blog entry  - he
names holding lock during THD destructor (including freeing memory)  as one
of contention sources, and this was easy to fix. This patch made into 5.5.29
and I think could make big difference to prior versions (70%, or something
in that range, I do not recall exact number I measured) - it could be
interesting to compare to older version and see how much did it bring.