Re: Query Stuck in "closing table" State

Hi, Gordan!

On Mar 20, Gordan Bobic wrote:
> > On Mar 20, Gordan Bobic wrote:
> >>  I have a situation with MariaDB 10.0.0 where an INSERT INTO ...
> >>  SELECT query that takes 3 seconds to run ends up stuck in the
> >>  closing tables state for 15+ minutes while burning 100% of CPU.
> >>
>  Stack trace attached in a text file.
>  Does this provide enough information for a worthwhile bug report?

Was this stack trace created when you had your problem with a stuck
query?

Because it doesn't look like there's any thread stuck in the "closing
table" state.

There's one event running, a couple of idle connection threads, a couple
of dead connection thread (waiting in the thread cache for resurrection),
and internal service threads, aria, innodb, signal thread, etc.

But no connection thread in the "closing table" state.